LGBTQ+ news from the past 24 hours:
- A man was shot outside a gay bar in Atlanta
- Donald Trump spoke at a conference that promotes conversion therapy
- Gay Republicans are shocked that the Trump Administration is anti-LGBT
- After receiving threats, this gay couple’s building was burnt down
- Why is LGBTQ History Month important to you?
- Rainbow crosswalk installed in front of Pulse as part of a memorial to the victims
- Shortly before Trump addressed hate group, the leader claimed criticism of him was ‘demonic’
- The hate group that hosted Trump today was giving away swag bags with antigay propaganda
- Interior Secretary wouldn’t fly pride flag over Stonewall. He flies his own flag instead.
- Prince Harry’s emotional speech about Princess Di’s AIDS activism will leave you in tears
- Before Bush campaigned against marriage equality, one of his daughters tried to change his mind
- LIVE VIDEO: Watch President Trump speak at hate group gathering
- Interview: Congressman John Lewis on how to hold onto hope in the dark days of Trump
- Sean Hannity’s antigay conspiracy theories on HIV come back to haunt him
- Senate candidate Roy Moore took massive amount of cash from religious nonprofit
Use “Older Posts” & “Newer Posts” to navigate through all the news from the past 24 hours.
Check Out Our Other LGBTQ+ Sites
Our Daily Queer is a Queerdeer Media site. Check out other Queerdeer Media sites here:
- Our Queer Stories: LGBTQ2IA+ stories on the topics of coming out, overcoming obstacles, self-exploration, and more.
- Our Queer Art: A site that features LGBTQ2IA+ artists as well as the art pieces that they create. Keep tabs on this page to continuously be exposed to artwork made by queer individuals around the world.
Interesting LGBTQ+ Articles
Check out the following articles on the Queerdeer Media website:
- Watch Something LGBT Related Tonight – Choose From These 51 LGBT Movies
- Wear Your Pride in T-Shirt Form! LGBTQ+ Tees for You & Your Boo
- Bored of Chillin’ in the Closet? Why not check out these Coming Out Books!
- Wear Your Pride on Your Head With These LGBT Hats
- Into Gender Studies & Trans Issues? Here’s Some Amazing Books You Should Read
- Get your drink on with these cool LGBTQIA Mugs!
- Need To Tell The Time? Check out these Pride Watches!
- Love Dog Tags? Why Not Check out some of these LGBTQ ones?
Share Your Story
Our Queer Stories, a website whose main purpose is to feature stories from the LGBTQ+ community, is always looking for new submissions to share. Submissions include topics such as coming out, struggles with the added difficulty of being a person of colour, dating experiences, overcoming obstacles, self-exploration, self-discovery, medical struggles, transitioning, struggles with drugs and rehabilitation, and so much more.
Make your own voice heard. Tell your own stories so others don’t try to tell them for you. Submit one story, or submit five. It matters not – we’re here to listen. Submit your story here.
Are You An Artist?
If you happen to be an LGBTQ+ artist and would be interested in showcasing your art to the world, get in touch with us about potentially having your art featured on Our Queer Art by submitting here. We also feature press releases, writing samples, music videos, short films, visual art pieces, anything artistic we’d love to share!
Do You Have a Product the LGBTQ+ Community Could Benefit From?
If you have a product that the LGBTQ+ community could benefit from and are interested in advertising, visit this page to get in touch.