LGBTQ+ news from the past 24 hours:
- Out in Toronto: Jan 18–24, 2018
- Gay US Winter Olympian Adam Rippon: I will refuse to meet Mike Pence
- Mental health advocate Jordan Bruno wins Mr Gay Pride Australia
- UFC fighter Paulo Costa says he ‘would love’ to beat up transgender athlete Fallon Fox
- Parents of gay murdered teen suspect attack might have been a hate crime
- Aaron Carter to launch US tour and new album after being ‘on the verge of death’
- 18 Extremely NSFW Valentine’s cards for your gay, lesbian or bi significant other
- Out in Vancouver: Jan 18–24, 2018
- Celebrity Big Brother: Ann Widdecombe branded ‘intimidating’ by other housemates
- Tranarchy in the U.S.
- Nazis are thrilled that Trump has ‘declared open season on faggots’
- 10 Films Directed By Women Premiering At Sundance This Year
- Sunday Times admits report bashing transgender charity was untrue
- Donald Trump is set to allow doctors to refuse treatment to transgender people
- Love, Prozac & the Millennial Mental Health Epidemic
Use “Older Posts” & “Newer Posts” to navigate through all the news from the past 24 hours.
Check Out Our Other LGBTQ+ Sites
Our Daily Queer is a Queerdeer Media site. Check out other Queerdeer Media sites here:
- Our Queer Stories: LGBTQ2IA+ stories on the topics of coming out, overcoming obstacles, self-exploration, and more.
- Our Queer Art: A site that features LGBTQ2IA+ artists as well as the art pieces that they create. Keep tabs on this page to continuously be exposed to artwork made by queer individuals around the world.
Interesting LGBTQ+ Articles
Check out the following articles on the Queerdeer Media website:
- Watch Something LGBT Related Tonight – Choose From These 51 LGBT Movies
- Wear Your Pride in T-Shirt Form! LGBTQ+ Tees for You & Your Boo
- Bored of Chillin’ in the Closet? Why not check out these Coming Out Books!
- Wear Your Pride on Your Head With These LGBT Hats
- Into Gender Studies & Trans Issues? Here’s Some Amazing Books You Should Read
- Get your drink on with these cool LGBTQIA Mugs!
- Need To Tell The Time? Check out these Pride Watches!
- Love Dog Tags? Why Not Check out some of these LGBTQ ones?
Share Your Story
Our Queer Stories, a website whose main purpose is to feature stories from the LGBTQ+ community, is always looking for new submissions to share. Submissions include topics such as coming out, struggles with the added difficulty of being a person of colour, dating experiences, overcoming obstacles, self-exploration, self-discovery, medical struggles, transitioning, struggles with drugs and rehabilitation, and so much more.
Make your own voice heard. Tell your own stories so others don’t try to tell them for you. Submit one story, or submit five. It matters not – we’re here to listen. Submit your story here.
Are You An Artist?
If you happen to be an LGBTQ+ artist and would be interested in showcasing your art to the world, get in touch with us about potentially having your art featured on Our Queer Art by submitting here. We also feature press releases, writing samples, music videos, short films, visual art pieces, anything artistic we’d love to share!
Do You Have a Product the LGBTQ+ Community Could Benefit From?
If you have a product that the LGBTQ+ community could benefit from and are interested in advertising, visit this page to get in touch.